Monday, March 31, 2014



I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. As I’ve mentioned before, I would also talk about my love for music.  Although I love all types of music, my preference is smooth jazz which is what I often listen to while I’m writing.  I love listening to the instrumentals because there are no lyrics that may interfere with my thought process as I’m writing. I attended a jazz concert this past week at a place called The Birchmere.  The seating was quite intimate.  It’s the type of setting that is cozy where you can eat dinner while listening to live music; making it a nice spot to be on a date. If you love smooth jazz as I do, you will recognize the artist in the picture as Brian Culbertson. All of the musicians were awesome!

Until next time……….




No comments:

Post a Comment