Monday, April 14, 2014

Titles can be very challenging to come up with.  The title for the current book that I'm writing came to me in the middle of the night.  I had to get up out of bed and get a pen and paper to write it down so that I wouldn't forget.  You know how that goes. When you wake up in the middle of the night with a bright idea and don't write it down, by morning it's forgotten.  Anyway, the title will be 'Teardrops Know My Name'. It touched my soul.

I've been doing a few blog hops talking about my latest release, Mirrored. I had fun doing the interviews and appreciated the awesome bloggers for inviting me. I will have to return the hospitality and invite some authors to be featured on my blog.

On a different note, I would like to share with you my upcoming event.  I will be signing copies of my book Mirrored on Saturday, May 3, 2014 from 2pm - 4pm at Bull Run Regional Library in Manassas, Virginia.  If you're in the area, stop by and chat with me.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment