Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summertime

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The lazy days of summer has arrived.  I remember growing up as a kid, I couldn't wait for summertime to come.  It meant that school was over for ever.  At least that is what two months seem like as a kid.  It was time to hit the beach, go the amusement parks, picnics, chasing the ice cream truck, and play outside longer because I didn't have to come inside early to do homework.  I enjoy reliving those days through the eyes of children around me. 
 
I still enjoy the beach, amusement parks, picnics and will never give up eating ice cream.  Yep, I said never.  It's good to indulge in your favorite treats now and then.  There are a few other things that I enjoy doing in the summer as an adult like going to outdoors music events, traveling, wine tasting, sightseeing, and people watching to name a few.
 
What are some things that you enjoy doing in the summertime?
 
Until next time......... 
 
 

 
Sly and the Family Stone "Hot Fun in the Summertime".

No comments:

Post a Comment