Monday, May 5, 2014

 Last week I took a trip to New York City to see the Broadway show, A Raisin in the Sun.  The show was fantastic and so were the cast.  I didn't take advantage of many Broadway shows when I lived in New York, however, I now find myself intrigued. 


A Raisin in the Sun
 
David Cromer as Karl Lindner, Bryce Clyde Jenkins as Travis Younger, LaTanya Richardson Jackson as Lena Younger, Anika Noni Rose as Beneatha Younger, Denzel Washington as Walter Younger & Sophie Okonedo as Ruth Younger in A Raisin in the Sun
 

I love New York and I sometimes miss the culture of living in a city like New York.  The location setting in my book, Mirrored, is in New York.  The new book that I'm currently writing is also situated in New York. 

After the show, my friends and I dined at a really great restaurant inside the Paramount Hotel on West 46th Street.  If you're ever in the area, I suggest eating there.  The food was great and the décor was beautiful.  I'm thinking about including it in one of my stories.  Below is a picture of the lobby:

Paramount Hotel Lobby

Until next time......wishing you a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment